Sign up now and you will immediately receive a 10% discount coupon
Sign up now and you will immediately receive a 10% discount coupon
If you are looking for beauty find it at 100ml.it
+39 377 358 5263
La Rosa Rocco & C. S.A.S, Via Papa Giovanni XXIII 38 / A - 95039 - Trecastagni (CT),
VAT No. 05770220878 registered in the Business Register No. CT-431514,
is the owner of the site https://100ml.it
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between 100ml.it and the Customer must be understood
concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by 100ml.it
This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated
in any way to the Customer. By placing an order on the website https://100ml.it,
declares to have read all the information provided to him
during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the conditions
general and payment terms transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the purchase procedure has been completed
online, will print or save an electronic copy and in any case
keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with what
provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages is excluded
indemnity, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability
for direct or indirect damage to people and / or things, caused by failure
acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog
of 100ml.it at the time of placing the order and viewable online
at the address (URL) https://100ml.it, as described in the relevant sheets
informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the description sheet
of a product may not be perfectly representative of yours
characteristics but differ in color, size, accessory products
present in the figure. All purchase support information (Glossary,
Buying guide, etc ...) are intended as a simple material
generic information, not referable to the real characteristics of an individual
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by 100ml.it
by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address
communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will report
'Customer Order Number', to be used in any
further communication with 100ml.it. the message
re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify it
correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
6. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, 100ml.it guarantees
timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
7. Credit card
Payment by credit card is envisaged for Italy
8. Cash on delivery
In case of purchase on delivery, payment must be made
with cash only. Nothing more than what is indicated in
the time of the order will be due by the Customer.
9. Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance,
what the customer ordered will be kept
committed until receipt of proof of bank transfer, to be sent to
100ml.it (via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 3 working days from
date of acceptance of the order. The dispatch of the order will take place only
upon actual crediting of the amount due to the account of 100ml.it
which must take place within 7 working days from the date of
acceptance of the order. Beyond these deadlines, the order will be considered
The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
• the date the order was placed;
• name and surname of the order holder.
Delivery methods and costs
10. For every order placed on https://100ml.it, 100ml.it issues
invoice for the material sent only on request, by sending it by e-mail to the holder
of the order, pursuant to Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000. For the issue of the
invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic.
11. Delivery costs are charged to the Customer and are explicitly stated
clearly when placing the order. Payment of the goods
by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time
of the order. Nothing more is owed by the Customer than the total order
highlighted at the end of the purchase procedure.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to 100ml.it in
case of delay in order fulfillment or delivery of the order.
13. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is
required to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor
wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (tape
Any damage must be immediately reported to the courier who
make the delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer
will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of
Any problems relating to physical integrity, correspondence or
completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days
from the delivery, according to the procedures set forth herein
14. In case of failure to collect the material present within 5 working days
in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility
delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order
it will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
15. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie
a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his own
professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the form
order at 100ml.it a reference to VAT), he is entitled to
withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to
provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in
next point 19.
16. To exercise this right, the customer must send to 100ml.it
a communication to this effect via the Returns and Refunds page,
within 10 working days from the date of
receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent via
procedure for filling out the form on the Returns and Refunds page
or by email to email@example.com
always sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days.
Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Service
Customers of 100ml.it will quickly communicate to the customer the
instructions on how to return the goods which must take place by
the next 48 hours.
For reasons of hygiene, the products sold in dropper bottles or in bulk
must be returned intact and unopened with their guarantee seal
17. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
• the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not
it is possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
• the purchased good must be intact and returned in the packaging
original, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any
documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc ...); to limit
damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when
possible, to put it in a second box bearing the RMA number
(return authorization code); it should be avoided in all cases
the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the package
• by law, the shipping costs for the return of the
well are the responsibility of the customer;
• the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in ours
warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• in case of damage to the goods during transport,
100ml.it will notify the customer of the incident (within the 5th
day from receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow them to
promptly file a complaint against the courier from him
chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this
eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for his own
return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
• 100ml.it is not responsible in any way for damage or
theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
• upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to evaluate
any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
18. These refunds will be made using the same means
payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction,
unless the consumer requests reimbursement on a different basis
means of payment, in this case they will be charged to the consumer
any additional costs deriving from the different means of payment
19. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the condition
essential for the integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases in
which 100ml.it ascertain:
• evident consumption of the product;
• the lack of external packaging and / or internal packaging
• the absence of integral elements of the product;
• damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, 100ml.it will provide
return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the costs of
20. The products available on our site are provided to us exclusively
from verified suppliers. This guarantees us that the goods are of quality and original.
The perfumes you find in our portfolio are delivered to us by them
suppliers supplying traditional shops.
21. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and
processed in order to meet the express requests of the customer and will not be
in no case and for no reason transferred to third parties.
100ml.it guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation in
subject of processing of personal data, governed by the code of
privacy referred to in art. 13 EU Reg. 679/2016
The data controller is La Rosa Rocco Via Papa Giovanni XXIII 38 / A
- 95039 - Trecastagni (CT)
22. Any complaint must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: 377 358 5263
23. The sales contract between the customer and 100ml.it
it is understood to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution
of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of the present
distance selling contract, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively
that of the Forum of Catania.
VAT number 05770220878 - 100ml.it Powered by